Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kat Von D Beethoven palette photos, swatches and EOTD

I am smitten with Kat Von D cosmetics, I can't get enough of it.
The quality, the packaging and the colors are all amazing.

Beethoven is full of cool colors, it's not my personal favorite but there is a lot of room for experimenting with this palette.

Swatches:


Here are two looks I did using the two sides of the palette:

EOTD #1 black/blue/green:




EOTD #2: purple/brown




The colors don't look overly dramatic in the palette, but once applied they look quite deep and smoky.
I am in the process of collecting all Kat's palettes, I only need memento mori and the new one called angeles to have them all!
I have been using these palettes regularly and prefer them to my MAC and NARS eyeshadow. I love how the colors blend together so well and I never have to worry about lack of pigment.

What is your preferred brand of eyeshadow? Do you have a favorite?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar