Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Chanel Hydra Beauty Gel Creme



Today I want to review this luxurious 60 euro moisturizer by Chanel, the Hydra Beauty Gel Creme.

I love gel moisturizers, they tend to soak in and plump up my skin better than lotions and they tend to feel fresher.

The moisturizer smells fresh, like a lemony soap, which I love.

My skin feels great after application. The product has dried and my skin feels powdery soft. This could be a great base underneath makeup! Because it dries completely.

My skin finally feels comfortable this winter. Before, my skin would sting when I smiled, now it stopped stinging because my skin is hydrated, plump and soothed.

I think this is one of the best moisturizers I have ever had and I strongly recommend it.

x

Helena

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar