Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sales Haul| Part Two

Hi everyone,
About a week ago I showed you some of the clothes I bought during the January Sales and now, as promised, I'm going to move onto makeup. This is stuff I got over a couple of shopping trips.My most major purchase was the Elizabeth Arden Colour Collection set, which I also got last year (unboxing post here) but in my opinion this years one is much better.  I also discovered a Nyx stand (the first I've ever seen in Ireland) and picked up some other bits and pieces along the way. So here ya go.

Elizabeth Arden Colour Collection €65 €40


Eye and Lip Makeup Remover


Mascara

Eyeliner in 'Gunmetal' and 'Smoky Black'



Eyeshadow Palettes


Lipliners in 'Bare' and 'Sugared Kiss'


Lipglosses in 'Precious Petal' and 'Passion Fruit'



Lipsticks in 'Breathless', 'Desert Rose', 'Red Door Red' and 'Ultraviolet'



Lipstick Queen Red Carpet Edit €50  €25


Sainted Red, Red Metal and Red Sinner




Taylor by Taylor Swift Perfume €35  €17




Nyx Matte Setting Spray

Nyx Butter Gloss in 'Peach Cobbler'



Nyx Matte Lipstick in 'Tea Rose' and 'Alabama'



Essence Eyeliners in 'White' and 'Feel the Eclipse'



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar