Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Top 5 everyday lip colours: MAC Cosmo, Patisserie, NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu and more...



Lip products, for many people, were the first step into the marvelous beauty world. Sheer lip balms, plushy and sparkly lip glosses or pigment loaded lipsticks. For many, it still is the most beloved category in makeup.

Subdued, barely there, my lips but better, pinky nude, foolproof. That's how I would describe my 'taste' in lip products. I adore lip glosses and anything that is not high maintanence. Here are some of my favorites:

Lipsticks:

MAC Cosmo - a pink brown with slight mauve undertone. The finish is amplified, meaning it is creamy and comfortable. The wear is great, it does not dry up the lips and does not require many touch ups. As for the shade, it truly think it would suit many different skintones. both cool and warm. Calling it a bridal lip colour would be a good desription. On myself, I have noticed the tanner I get, the more mauve it translates on me. Price: around $20/€

MAC Patisserie - a sheer pink, leaning on the peachy side. Has some golds specks that are not obvious on the lips, they contribute to the shine. To me, it feels like a lip gloss in lipstick form, but without the stickyness. Very much a my lips but better colour, still letting your natural lip colour peak through. If anyone asks me for a advice on what their first MAC lipstick should be, I always say Patisserie. A safe colour choice and foolproof formula, lasting up to 4 hours.  Price: around $20/€

Catrice Plumping Gel Lipstick in 030 Speak Up! - a true flesh, brown nude. The formula is very balm like and comfortable, infused with hyaluronic acid. It delivers just the right amount of pigment with great shine. A great drugstore option that you can rely on and this shade just goes with any makeup look. Not the greatest lasting power, but so easy to touch up. Price: around $5/6€


Swatches L-R: Catrice Plumping Gel Lipstick in 030 Speak Up!, MAC Cosmo, MAC Patisserie, NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu and Fenty Beauty Fussy Gloss Bomb


Lip glosses:

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fussy - smooth and ultra shiny, one of my favorites in my collection. Not a pigmented gloss, but still has that lovely soft pinky hue. I have written a whole review that's up on the blog, the link is here: https://pursuitofiz.blogspot.com/2019/07/fuy-gloss-bomb-by-fenty-beauty-review.html so read for more info! Price: $18, but you get significantly more product (9 ml)

NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu - a neutral pink. A more pigmented gloss, compared to the Fenty Gloss Bomb. As the name suggests, the formula is like butter. Non sticky and not too heavy feeling on the lips. For the price, it does not get any better. To me it screams 'fresh' and I am very excited to put it in my spring makeup rotation! Price: $5/6€.


Those were my favs, I hope you liked this post and that it helped you a little.
Feel free to comment and share your thoughts and questions!


Thank you for reading,
peace out,


Iz




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar