Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Who the hell is Miley F***ing Cyrus????


"I think the Disney bubblegum s**t that the world is living right now is pathetic. I thought we passed that repression." The 16 year old actress and musician Taylor Momsen told the Britain's FHM mag.

Taylor is Jenny Humphrey from Gossip Girl TV series, has been the face of British clothing store New Look, and is a performer with her rock band "The Pretty Reckless". She lately made the news due to her dancing on stage in a provocative outfit and has been many times in the best dressed look.

She has been announced as the face of Madonna's new clothing line Material Girl because of her grungy look inspired from the 80's.

back to her interview with FHM mag, Momsen said "I'm not looking to be Miley f**king Cyrus. I don't care about the fame. I do it because I love music. I like making records and if people like them, then we'll go along for the ride. I’m not dissing Miley personally. However, I do think the Disney bubblegum sh-t that the world is living right now is pathetic. I thought we passed that repression. I don’t know Miley, but musically we’re different. To compare us because of our age is silly….

Our record is a life record. It confronts everything head on. It’s death, love, drugs, sex, religion, politics."

cool, iLike Taylor style and personality and she's one my fav characters in Gossip Girl; even her music is good and yeah she is totally right this bib bubble Disney created is real s**t

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar