Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Clinique Different Lipstick

Preview for the several Clinique Different Lipsticks I got as GWP below. I actually have had them with me for months now, but since I don't wear lipstick very often, I figure a preview is better than nothing at all. 

I'm not sure what's so different about these "Different" Lipsticks, because they feel just like any other lipsticks. They're not as creamy as Lancome lipsticks, and they're definitely nowhere near the buttery texture of their sister line Colour Surge Butter Shine, but they're not bad either. To be honest if I'm going to buy a lipstick, I would definitely go for more Butter Shines, but given the fact that these are freebies, I won't complain ^.^

All pictures taken indoor with flash unless otherwise noted.

Ice Bloom: a ripe raspberry. I used to think this color was too cool for me, but now I actually like it!

Continue reading »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar