Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

There's No Frivol About This Drivel...Special Delivery From Drivel About Frivol


Yesterday, I received an AMAZING package, from Kate of Drivel about Frivol fame. I love that she reused a Rouge Bunny Rouge box for this parcel :) 


Kate, I nearly squeed to death when I opened the box and the first thing I saw were these English Violet creams. Now, I've written about my love for all things violet, but was this a generous, happy coincidence or did you know about my affinity? Btw, I love that Charbonnel et Walker dates back to 1875.

This may just be me, but don't some of these violet petals look like...

These chocolates are luxurious in all aspects; from the handmade box, rich dark chocolate, the ambrosial violet-flavored cream that is decadently exquisite, to the crystallized violet petal accents. I need to force myself to savor these violet creams, because I can easily eat the entire box in one sitting. Thank goodness Charbonnel et Walker has a website and offers international shipping; this is one carving that must be satisfied!


My second squee fest was for this violet tea (actually drinking a cup of it now)...absolutely delicious!


Oh yeah, and the makeup :P Kate was kind enough to let me have these items sent to her place.

Kate, my admiration for you is boundless. Thank you for your constant kindness, generosity, and overwhelming magnificence <3

Looking gorgeous one lipstick at a time. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar