Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Ann Taylor Petite Charmeuse Sleeveless Rhinestone Trim Top




Me sitting at my desk.

Wearing:
Bebe Camel Pea Coat. XS. Very old. (similar here)
Forever21 Black Cardigan. XS. Very old. (similar here & here)
Guess Pants. Size 23. Very Old. (similar here & here)
AT Petite Charmeuse Sleeveless Rhinestone Trim Top. Size: XXSP. Color: Glazed Fig.

Where I do begin with this shirt...

What I do like:
I ordered this top during black Friday with a 40% discount. I believe they are offering the same discount off full price items. The shirt looked very promising when I took it out of the box. Everything was where it was suppose to be. None of the rhinestones fell off. I thought the color was really pretty and I thought the top was nice and elegant overall. My initial thought about the fit of the top was not bad...but after looking at these photos, I'm not quite sure anymore.

What I don't like:
I steamed this top before wearing. It had wrinkles all over it when I got to work, I think you can tell from looking at the pictures. The wrinkles bother me a lot! I don't like the way the shirt drapes. When I sit at my desk, the shirt bunches up where it looks like I have fat rolls -- not cute! I tried tugging and pulling at it, but the bunching would not go away.

So I thought this top might look better if I tucked it into a pencil skirt. I was sure that this would hide the bunching and wrinkles. When I got home from work, I immediately tried the top on with a pencil skirt. I tugged and pulled and tugged and nothing seemed to help with the bunching.

I really want to make this shirt work, but I think it's a lost cause. LOL.
I think I am leaning towards returning...
What do you all think??

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar