Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

COTD: NARS Taos

Yey! I'm, glad my COTD idea didn't suck. :P

I already fell asleep but I suddenly woke up and remembered I had to post the NARS Taos COTD. :) So here it is.



This looks mighty scary on the pan and a lot of people say it is better for medium-dark skin tones. I think not. :P


It looks so natural on my cheeks. I got flushed cheeks! :P

Lips: Palmer's Lip Butter, very light dab of MAC Cosmo l/s

I hope you like my COTD2. :P

Tomorrow, I might wear either NARS Crazed or Chanel JC Tea Rose but I'm not sure yet because I have a "date" after work so I might use my HG Chanel In Love instead. :P

Ta! :)


***I noticed that most of my pics have pretty much the same angle. They may look the same but they are different shots, ok? :P ***

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar