I received a comment on my Black Radiance palettes post that not only disturbed me due to the complete and utter misunderstanding of what this blog is, disgusted me by the rudeness of the person involved, made me angry, and made me even angrier because this person has now 'trolled' my blog twice. First was to comment on what she felt was a bad decision to dye my hair pink. Well, sorry honey, but you've ticked me off for the last time, and now you're going on blast. Enjoy.
Let's start off with the obvious: I make no money on this blog. Do you see any ads? Do you see anything cluttering up my page? No. Why? Because I HAVE NONE. I don't make a single fucking penny from this site and I don't ever plan on doing so. I'm not partner on my Youtube channel nor on The Makeup Heroes. I write this blog because I enjoy it as a hobby, not because I'm doing it for a living. So, you're assumption that I'm "making money off of a blog for review" is not only ridiculous, rude, and preposterous, but it's also stupid. If you took five seconds to look around my blog other than to make rude comments and troll me, you'd see that I have nothing to MAKE money on. You are sorely misunderstanding how the blogging world works, apparently.
Beyond that, why do you feel the need to cast hate on my little corner of the internet? Do you not have anything else better to do? Apparently not. You've never commented on my blog previously until the pink hair post. So... why should I give two shits about your opinion? The only reason you're on blast is because I want to make it clear and obvious to everyone who reads this blog what my intentions are. I don't want anyone thinking that I'm trying to misguide or dupe you into anything, because I'm not. I'm here, I'm me, I make no money off of the things I post (in fact I hurt my wallet quite a bit going out and buying all of these things to review, so you can go and do one, frankly.)
I'm gonna leave you be for the time being because I'm curious to see if you bother responding to this post. After that, buh-bye, see ya, because you're going to be BANNED.
0 Yorumlar